Monday, July 25, 2005

adventure, excitement, a jedi needs not these things

Today was amazing, I must not have any Jedi in me because I was totally digging the adventure and excitement today. We found a bear print and that was awesome. We found the deer stand and that was awesome. We found the Ewok village and that was awesome. The weather was beautiful. Pretty much can't ask for too much of a better day at school. I'm starting to become very comfortable with the handheld GPS unit and that's pretty cool. I still get a total kick out of how you can find something based on sattelites a bazillion miles away. In fact that is the way we found the deer stand. Jeff Geary gave me some coordinates from his winter tracking study and we were almost dead on with the GPS unit it was the coolest. Geocaching world championships here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home