Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Supah Kumah!

We discussed for quite some time the idea of making Kumar's ideas on living simply a reality in modern America. I truly enjoyed the conversation with my group because it allowed me to look inward to how simply I live my life and whether or not I AM sweating the small stuff. Today's discussion has given me much to meditate on and I look forward to integrating the comments of my peers into my personal philosophies on simple living and how to best enjoy life and spread this enjoyment to others. I believe I need to bake some bread, the real question is cranberry or wheat?

1 Comments:

Blogger ابو خوخه said...

شركة دهب كلين افضل شركات التنظيف

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
نقدم افضل خدمات التنظيف بالاحساء
تنظيف الفلل والمازل والشقق
بافضل وارخص الاسعار

3/26/2020 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home